2017. december 20.
Classic & Established Products (CEP)
responsible for the CEP portfolio including Urology. Manages the entire portfolio, plans and executes commercial projects, identifies and fully utilizes the new business opportunities with regards to the preferred communication channels.
- Manage portfolio based on Cluster strategies
- Monitor and analyze continuously the market situation in Hungary and collect information on new potential segments
- Work with Cluster Portfolio Lead to establish Operational plan for CEP in Hungary, and implement plan with high quality of execution
- Implement local promotional activities on CEP portfolio
- First line leader for Urology sales team, ensure implementation of marketing strategy and selling excellence
- Work with cross-functional team to evaluate and implement new opportunities, Set up clear KPIs for measuring impact and success
- Volume forecasting and management of supply issues including customer communication
- Responsible for reporting of any suspected adverse events, quality complaints or other safety information relevant for GSK products according to her/his knowledge. Report has to be done according to GSK obligatory processes and within the given timelines.
- Manage relationship with key external stakeholders, pharmacy chains, wholesalers as required in order to maximize business potential
- University degree required (Science, Commercial, Medical, …)
- Experience in FMCG marketing, OTC marketing or pharma with proven track record of success.
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to apply principles, concepts, practices and standards related to pharmaceutical environment
- Excellent in relationship building and networking
- Ability to motivate and persuade others.
- fluent English – written and spoken
- driving licence
Please send your CV referring to the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org