2017. szeptember 5.
Manages marketing implementation and sales of HIV portfolio in Hungary
- Implementation of local marketing strategies for the HIV portfolio to achieve sales targets and market share.
- Develop relationships with external experts at the national level to strengthen brand of the assigned products and deliver sales targets.
- Effective cooperation with the Cluster HIV CPL and the Alliance marketing team- sharing experiences and best practices, excellent execution of Global strategies and tactics in Hungary, implementation of all parts of marketing mix
- Continuous analysis of external situation in HIV, initiate GSK response to market changes with focus on solution delivery towards stakeholders
- Cooperation with relevant internal colleagues - sales force, marketing, medical, logistics, regulatory, GA
- Manage supply of assigned products in cooperation with Logistic Department and ESCOM
- Is responsible for reporting of any suspected adverse events, quality complaints or other safety information relevant for GSK products according to her/his knowledge. Report has
- to be done according to GSK obligatory processes and within the given timelines.
- University degree (medical sciences, dentist, pharmacist, chemist, biologist) or healthcare college degree
- At least 3 years of Marketing/Sales/ Medical experience
- Proven record of creating high business impact
- Excellent in relationship building and networking
- Effective communication skills, strong customer focus
- Analytical and strategic thinking, planning and strong prioritization skills
- Creativity, innovative thinking
- Fluent English speaker
- PC command on advanced user level
- Driving license
Please send your CV referring to the job to: email@example.com