Customer Service Manager
2017. november 13.
Satisfying internal & external customers' and business needs triggered by commercial activities and the European Supply Chain Operating Model.
- Support the inventory management activities run by the Regional Supply & Demand Hub
- Represent local Customer Service function in the Regional Supply & Demand Hub.
- As SUN System Masterfile Maintainer & Superuser, responsible for adding new Customers, new Products, new Price and Discount settings based on information received from colleagues in charge
- Manage administration of tenders and support Regional Supply & Demand Hub to receive tender shipment on time
- Perform month-end stock reconciliation with the warehouse lead
- Co-operate with Regulatory and Quality in local repackaging process. Prioritize among batches to be repacked based on their urgency status
- Support Inventory management by providing short dated and slow moving stock report to Regional Supply & Demand Hub.
- Provide with weekly report to Therapeutic Area Leads about future supply issues considering local stock levels and inbound shipments
- Ensure that proper actions are taken by Regional Supply & Demand Hub so that patients can continuously access to GSK medications
- Participate as Customer Service Representative in
- Supply Chain Issue Management
- New Product Introduction, Product Discontinuation,Product Divestment
- Product Recall
- Product Repackaging
- Economics degree (spec. in logistics is advantageous)
- 2-3-year relevant experience in logistics (preferred in Customer Service or Supply & Demand Management)
- Excellent in English, both verbal and written
- Strong PC, especially MS Excel skills
What we offer
- Multinational working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Support of personal development
Please send your CV referring to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org