Customer Service Specialist
2017. szeptember 29.
responsible for driving growth with external customers by providing excellent customer service and collaborative analysis.
- Ensure customer orders and invoices are processed in a timely and efficient manner
- Key contact to Hungarian and/or export Customers, GSK warehouse and transport companies.
- Deal with queries and forge a positive ongoing and effecitve relationship with internal and external partners.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Take part in demand forecast processes, taking responsibility for defined portfolio and stock.
- Support supply chain efficiency and manage initiatives efficiently.
- Attend and contribute supply chain review meetings and working groups.
- min. 5 years working experience, preferably on FMCH / FMCG / pharma field and in Export Customer Service and / or Forecast, Demand, Stock Management.
- College/University degree (Logistics/Supply Chain or Economic studies preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to contribute fully to cross functional and virtual teams.
- Customer, supply and sales focused.
- Handles monotony, precise, tolerates administrative prevalence in his/her work.
- Fluency in English (written and verbal), Slavic languages are advantageous.
- Experience of transportation (export and domestic), Customs clearance is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft office applications in particular excel.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, development opportunities and competitive compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish.
Please send your detailed CV with the references to the position to email@example.com