First Line Sales Manager, Vaccine
2017. november 2.
GSK has the largest vaccine portfolio in the world, with 41 vaccines in production. The Vaccine division in Hungary is a growing, dynamic business that requires a dedicated First Line Sales Manager to drive further expansion. This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and proven sales manager. Your work and that of your team in Hungary will be supported every step of the way by GSK’s strong, successful communications, marketing and PR campaigns. This position also offers excellent career advancement opportunities at a global company.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Define sales strategy for Medical Representatives, focusing on clarity of priorities, objectives and KPIs.
- Work with and adapt the existing regional sales plan in order to deliver dynamic growth
- Lead, coach and monitor the rigorous delivery against plan (call quality, KPI monitoring)
- Form and implement a multi-channel sales directive.
- Take an active role in information sharing and dissemination.
- Routinely review and assess the effectiveness of the sales team.
Managing the Team
- Build a team of Medical Representatives, define functional criteria for recruitment, training and development of staff
- Be a leader: communicate a clear, shared vision to the team, set ambitious individual goals, recognize accomplishments and initiatives, understand personal needs and provide support.
- Simplify complex concepts into clear, high impact sales activities.
- Organize and deliver continuous hands-on training to the team.
- Be a strong & effective mentor and coach to sales reps in the field.
- University Degree in Science, Medical, Pharmacy or Commerce
- Proven Leadership skills and/or Sales Manager experience in Pharma/OTC/FMCG
- Proven track-record in delivering results
- Demonstrable achievements in directing and mentoring sales reps.
- Commercially oriented coaching skills & experience
- Strong verbal and written English
- Native Hungarian
Please send your CV referring to the job to email@example.com