Key Account Manager
2017. december 20.
As owners of their regions, Key Account Manager, manage their territories in order to sell directly or indirectly the relevant GSK portfolio to Hospitals, Key partners in line with marketing objectives and company philosophy.
- Is involved in business planning
- Regularly seeks for new business partners, discovers the territory and builds relationship with decision makers of big institutions.
- Prepares and implement yearly territory business plans.
- Based on targeting criteria and potential analyses decides on target group.
- Analyses sales figures on a monthly basis and improves business plan, targeting, call focus and seeks new business opportunities based on learnings
- Provides input to sales forecast
- Builds, promotes and directly sells GSK portfolio
- Effectively manages face to face calls with key accounts in line with key account strategies
- Takes part in country conferences
- Throughout the above represents the GSK company image and philosophy and product brands to internal and external business partners
- Manages extensive business relationship
- Effectively manages existing key account relations in the territory
- Seek potential new key accounts and turns them to long term business partners
- Is active in information sharing with other departments
- Bachelor degree in medical sciences
- Deep understanding of the Rx market
- Laws and regulations related to Pharma industry
- PC knowledge
- Driving license
Good to have:
- Bachelor degree in marketing, sales, economics or business communication
- Good command of English
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to initiate new relations, effectively manage existing relations
Please send your detailed CV with the references to the position to email@example.com