2017. november 22.
Provides medical scientific support that helps to ensure the safe and effective use of GSK’s prescription drugs, through effective scientific interactions with external experts, and provides scientific support for GSK internal stakeholders. Ensures full compliance of all medical activities with all relevant internal & external regulations, with special focus on GSK principles of Scientific Engagement.
Your tasks will be
- Continuously studies, seeks new publications on the selected brands, competitor brands, the therapeutic areas and synthesizes them to ensure up-to-date medical support to brand managers
- Works with colleagues to understand who are the external experts, professional groups, decision makers and other key stakeholders in their assigned therapy area
- Cooperates with other functions in planning and implementation of cross-functional projects and conducts cross-functional projects with medical relevance within LOC
- Participates in above country medical projects
- Medical trainer to the GSK medical representatives regarding GSK products. Prepares standard medical presentations that sales reps can use during local events
- Upholds GSK’s commitment to the values of patient focus, transparency and integrity in all interaction and exchange of information between GSK and external communities.
- Conducts peer-to-peer, robust scientific dialogue with external experts (e.g. HCPs, payers, Patient Advocacy Groups)
- Delivers scientific presentations on scientific or promotional events.
You are looking for us if you have
- Medical Doctor university degree & clinical focus
- Good command of English both verbal and written
- Native Hungarian
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong presentation, negotiation skills
- Pharmaceutical industry experience (preferred)
- Driving license
If you want to be part of an organisation which has won AonBest Employer prize recently this could be your next long term role.
Please send your CV referring to the job to email@example.com