2018. január 10.
Supports general business operations by providing various office and location support activities. Ensures the correct functioning of facilities, office and/or business support services. Carries our Employee Health and Safety and Security responsibilities and assurance, in accordance with internal regulations and ways of working.
- Supervises, plans, coordinates, and directs custodial activities,routine and preventative maintenance or repair projects, to ensure the overall facilities of GSK are well-organized and maintained.
- Negotiates contracts for services such as cleaning and maintenance
- Promotes efficient, economical, continuous and safe operation of printing equipment
- Responsible for power system, fire protection system, air conditioning, and environmental protection and related systems
- Administers security system, completes security procedures, issues badges
- Develops and tests infrastructure protection measures and incident response exercises
- Ensures office supply (stationery, drinks, etc.)
- Supports Procurement activities and contract management
- Establishes administrative procedures and policies in line with Environment, Health and Safety regulations, ensuring day-to day compliance
- Supervises Car Fleet services and Reception
- Vocational training in office management
- College degree preferably in engineering or similar area is an advantage
- 2-3-year relevant experience in office management
- Intermediate English, both verbal and written
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong PC, especially MS Excel skills
What we offer
- Multinational working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Positive and inspiring atmosphere
Please send your CV referring to the job to email@example.com