Therapeutic Area Lead
2017. november 21.
Vaccines & HIV
Maximizing Therapy / Brand sales growth in Hungary through effective execution of the cluster/local brand strategy by providing strong leadership and coaching to the LOC sales team while fruitfully contributing to the LOC Lead Team and being an active contributor to the Cluster commercial team.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Lead the sales organization to achieve performance objectives and through periods of change demonstratingwinning leadership behaviors:
- Develop operational plans together with Cluster Portfolio Leads
- Execute effectively the Cluster agreed brand strategy for the LOC and provide a feedback loop with insights on in-market effectiveness of cluster brand priorities
- Connect directly with customers on an ongoing basis to gain direct customer insight
- Drives effective implementation of territory business plans
Set Direction and Inspire
- Communicate a clear vision and ‘reason to believe’ tothe Sales team and achieve high levels of engagement
- Act as a role model of personal leadership
Build Capability and Talent
- Inspires the First Line Sales Mng. to build their team customer and patient understanding
- Develop capabilities and skills in sales force and office based team.
- Understands the appropriate multi-channel selling platforms and coaches the team to build multi-channel selling capabilities
- Ensure balance of stretch goals / objectives and resilience within the team
- Create a healthy, engaged and inclusive working environment sustainable over time
Work Across Boundaries
- Drive strong cross functional work in each Therapy area, across Cluster and LOC
- Contribute to the LOC Lead Team by providing insights, driving initiatives and constructively challenging views and opinions through an enterprise thinking mindset.
Live Our Values
- Act as a role model of living the GSK values, acting with integrity and always putting the patient benefit in the core of all decisions and actions.
- University / collage degree of science, commercial or medical
- Solid Product Manager or First Line Sales Manager experience, ideally both
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven track record in effective team management and engagement
- Proven track record in effective customer engagement and communication
- Coaching skills & experience
- Fluent English
Please send your CV referring to the job to email@example.com